China Internship and Trainee Program
China Internship and Trainee Program is a fantastic opportunity to experience the working and living culture of the Chinese at first hand, gaining valuable insights into China business culture, the practices and methodologies of its economy enhancing educational experience through practical work assignments.
China ESL works hand in hand with the Chinese Government Approved Schools, providing a winning combination of Cultural Exchange Programs, TESOL Training, and Paid Internship, after which we guarantee a paid job.
Been employed by the Chinese Government Approved Schools for the period of 5 months (one term), you will be trained gradually to take up a challenging role and responsibility according to your preferences and capabilities. This program will give you the necessary skills, knowledge and maturity to take charge of your bright future. However, having a progressive and productive internship requires you to be fully aware of the challenges you might meet: language difficulties, living styles, etc. Remember, the China Internship Program is a "Quality" oriented program. We believe in excellence and we believe in people making it happen.
Interns are expected to work for 10 hours/week and programs will last for the period of six months (one month Cultural Exchange & TESOL Training Programs, and five months Internship Program) after which we guarantee a paid job to those who are interested in working in China, but participants have the option to request school placement for a second semester.
The key inclusions are:
- Accommodation and meals whilst employed at schools. This is generally shared apartments and school canteen meals.
- An allowance of 2500RMB per month when in a school. This is an allowance that will assist the candidate in their stay in China.
- A completion bonus of 2500RMB per semester/term.
- Option to request placement for a second semester/term.
- Internal travel, when moving between schools, will be paid.
- A China ESL certification upon completion.
- Access to support and emergency services on a 24 hour, 7 days a week.
- Lessons in basic Mandarin – conversational level Mandarin for everyday use.
- Placement in Chinese Government Approved Schools.
- Ongoing academic support & access to teaching materials and resources.